Being that today is my Friday, I thought I'd have fun with it and share with you two quizzes that I partook of. The first is from The Inspired Room on "What's your Style" and was quite amazed at the accuracy of this quiz! Ladies, I'm Earthy Casual! I hope this link works, if not please go see Melissa at The Inspired Room for the link - she's way more computer savvy than me!
HomeGoods StyleScope - I'm an Earthy Casual
Posted using ShareThis
The second is actually a meme from Pink Heels and is a fun way for me to end my workday ~ yes, by not actually working! LOL!
1) Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4.
"Can I have him call you when he gets to San Francisco? I realize this is asking a lot" from "Lifetime Encyclopedia of Letters" by Harold E. Meyer. Yes, I'm sitting at my desk at work.
2) Stretch your left arm out as far as you can & catch ___.
The phone receiver.
3) What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Angels baseball game - went to bed early, so I don't know who won.
4) Without looking, guess what time it is?
5) Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
6) With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The office air conditioner, I work w/Engineers so it's pretty quite around here.
7) When did you last step outside?
2 hours ago to fetch the mail.
8) Before you started this Q&A, what did you look at?
Our office software - Deltek, to see which engineer was working on a particular project.
9) What are you wearing?
Linen blouse with navy slacks.
10) When did you last laugh?
Monday at my hubbies 50th b-day bar-b-que.
11) What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Our engineers licenses - booring I know!
12) Seen anything weird lately?
On my way home last night, I noticed that the man behind me was brushing his teeth in the car - for like 5 minutes! I'm anal about brushing my teeth, but that takes the cake!
13) What do you think of this quiz?
Fun, and a little different than other meme's.
14) What is the last film you saw?
I could never be you woman - had never heard of it before but it was on HBO, kinda cute!
15) If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what's the first thing you would do?
Pay off all our debts.
16) Tell me something about you that I dunno!
I really want to become a Health Counselor, but it hasn't fallen into place....YET.
17) If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
End human physical suffering.
18) Do you like to dance?
19) Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Funny you should ask, my first child was a girl and her name is Breanna Marlene.
20) Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Well, my second child was a boy, his name is Patrick Erroll.
21) Would you ever consider living abroad?
Would love to! Although I feel I would need to learn the language first.
22) What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
23) What time is it now?
Now it's your turn to participate in the fun meme! Enjoy!
2 days ago