Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Joy of Care Packages


I just love to receive snail mail, as I’m sure everyone does. But of greater joy is receiving a care package!

I participated in Melita’s Tea Trade and last week I received an amazing care package from Kim of Revisionista! Imagine me squealing with glee as I opened her package to find not only an amazing assortment of teas, but a darling tea/mystery book and the cutest stationary!

Merci beaucoup to Kim for my tea package, as well as Melita for sponsoring such a fun event!


Photo Credit: Me

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! You are reminding me I need to post about my tea trade goodies too :)

chele said...

oh, how lovely! : ) Like City Girl, I need to post about my tea trade package as well!!

Melita said...

hooray, i just LOVE seeing things on blogs, twitter, email, etc about how much people loved the tea trade. it really warms my heart :)

Unknown said...

What a great idea!! Nothing better than tea and a good book!! I gave you an award:

http://feelingfitwithdana.blogspot.com/2009/10/award.html