Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Artists Date


I finally broke down and had myself an artists date last week. It has been wwaaaayyyyy too long since my last, and I had been CRAVING a little creativity! I pulled out my beading box, beading magazine, and got to work! I really got lost in the process, but found that it had been soooo long since the last time I had beaded, that I forgot how to end off a bracelet! For the life of me, I could not get the finding close to the beads...there's a good 1/2 inch from the last bead to the clasp - but it works, and I had a great time perusing my collection of beads, getting inspiration on colors, textures, shapes! Whooppeee!


Photo Credit: Me!

8 comments:

Melita said...

YAY for you sweetie!! they are beautiful!

nollyposh said...

You go girrrL they lOOk fab! x

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous. I have no creativity at all in my body. Your bracelet and earrings are so pretty! I love them! Glad you got your date in!

Globetrotting Cacti said...

They are so perfect. I am so impressed as I would not know how to start with a project like that. What is next on your list? Sounds like you could make some great Christmas pressies.

Sahildeki Ev said...

It looks great, I love the color...

Pink Heels said...

Wow! I am always amazed at people who are able to make their own jewelry. I have the patience level of a 2 year old toddler when it comes to creating items that require detail! LOL

It is beautiful! Keep the creative juices flowing!

Naturally Jules said...

LOL Jennifer, I too have the patience of a 2 year old. And the only reason I didn't have a hissyfit that I couldn't get the end of it right was that my husband and son were in the next room! LOL!

Domestic Goddess..Diva sometimes said...

Cute! :)