Friday, July 10, 2009

A Few of my Favorite Things - Summer Version

With the weekend coming up, I got to thinking of my favorite things of the summer. Following is my current list, in no particular order:

1) Flip Flops

2) Sand between my toes

3) Cool evening breezes on sun kissed skin

4) The sound of the waves crashing on the beach

5) The coo of the Morning Doves

6) The smell of sun tan lotion

7) The warmth of the sun on my skin

8) A fresh Greek Salad

What are some of your favorite "summer" things?

Photo Credit: GINDERBELL

5 comments:

Melita said...

all of these sound lovely. i can't wait to go to the beach. i just want to lay there and soak up the sun and feel the cool water on my skin....ahhh :)

Pink Heels said...

As soon as I read the title of your post, I broke in song and felt inspired by Julie Andrews...a few of my favorite things...

BTW, love the new look for your blog! Snazzy!

Naturally Jules said...

That's what I was humming as I worked on this post! LOL!

Globetrotting Cacti said...

I love being able to sit in the garden in the evening (can only do that a few weeks of the year in the UK). I love fresh strawberries, Wimbledon, Pimms, going for long walks...

I am now singing a few of my favorite things too!

Sahildeki Ev said...

I love having a short nap at the beach under an umbrella before jumping to the cold water..