Monday, May 11, 2009

Giddy

This weekend for Mothers Day, I got a pedicure. And I was just giddy! So I thought about what else in life makes me squeal like a little girl out of pure joy.


Following is my list of current top 5: (I reserve the right to add to this list at any moment)



1) Painted toenails





Photo credit: stitch witch




2) Lady Bugs




Photo credit: -sunny-




3) Flowers





Photo credit: Venkat Yarabati




4) Rolly Pollys







Photo credit: Bill Brown






5) Rolly Polly Babies!!!!





Photo credit: Snowdeal

3 comments:

Globetrotting Cacti said...

Love this - going to have a think what mine are now!

Melita said...

:) so cute. i like the list. getting a pedi is a fantastic mother's day present. one can never be pampered too much!

Jennifer Juniper said...

I just got my mother's day pedi too! Better late than never :) Checking in from sits