Thursday, May 21, 2009

And the Universe Aligned

I can hardly contain myself! You might recall the other day I posted about this and received some great feedback (thanks my friends!). Well, today the planets have aligned, and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!

First I stopped by Stacey's and lo and behold, she's starting a series called Organizing 101. Sounds good so far right? Then I'm on twitter, and Carolyn twittered about a **FREE** workshop to simplify! How lucky can a girl get? Thanks Stacey & Carolyn, I feel a little lighter already!

6 comments:

Stacey @ The Blessed Nest said...

Hey there, thanks for the mention!! :)

In answer to your question, I'd start in the garage. That's the area that could be of most use to you when empty (for parking!) so I'd start there. Working together, start on one small area and make 2 piles on your driveway for get rid of (sell/donate) and keep (any trash just pitch immediately). Keep working & when cleaned out put the keep items away & bag up the rest!

And if I were you, I'd save yourself the stress and let your daughter do her own room! My mom would have me go through one piece of furniture/bag of stuff in my room every visit home from college.

I'm going to go in depth more in the series, but wanted to answer your question soon since you're getting started this weekend! :)

Blessings, Stacey

Globetrotting Cacti said...

Perfect timing. Also signed up for the class that Carolyn twittered about. Off to look at Staceys now.... definatly in a decluttering mood...

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

Three cheers for the universe...Hip Hip!... Hooray! (repeat 3 times).

(came by from SITS - you commented somewhere above me today)

Enjoy the long weekend!

- Margaret

Pink Heels said...

Wow! Check out the fancy new blog. I love what you have done around the place! Looks fabulous!

Naturally Jules said...

Thanks Jennifer - hopefully I can get my home to look halfway as fabulous! Starting with the garage! LOL!

Melita said...

how awesome!! it's really cool how things come together isn't it?! keep us updated on how the progress is going.