I've been awarded the fun MeMe Blog Award from both Melita and Michele! It's quite a lot of fun to learn new things about our blogworld friends!
The rules to this award are as follows:
1) share 7 tidbits about yourself
2) share this MeMe Blog Award with 7 blogger friends
So here's my tidbits in no particular order of importance:
1) I get giddy when I harvest my garden goodies and make a meal with their yumminess! Current crop: English cucumber, tomatoes, Japanese eggplant, jalapeno, strawberries, thyme, oregano, rosemary, sage, fig and lime.
2) I really love the idea of exercise, I just don't like doing it.
3) I asked my husband to marry me, and we're going on 20 years! Who says the man has to pop the question?
4) Finding it very difficult to think of 7 interesting tidbits about myself. So they may not be too interesting. ;)
5) Love to dry my sheets on the clothesline in the summer!
6) The first car I purchased was a stick shift, and I learned how to drive it on the way home from the dealership!
7) Get a thrill in creating a different meal from leftovers.
Whew! I did it!
And the MeMe moves along to: