Thursday, December 18, 2008

Four things you cannot recover

I received this from a fabulous friend...and I thought I'd share it with you!

The stone...after the throw!
The word...after it's said!
The occasion...after the loss!
The time...after it's gone!

Did anyone ever tell you just how special you are.

The light that you emit might even light a star.

Did anyone ever tell you how important you make others feel.

Somebody out here is smiling, because of something you said, or something you did!

Did anyone ever tell you that many times when they were sad, your e-mail made them smile. In fact, it made them glad.

Did anyone ever tell you just how much they like you. Well, my dearest friend, today I am telling you.

I believe that without a friend you are missing out on a lot!

Have a nice day, and I'm glad we are friends!!!

No comments: