Nina has this fun post, and passed it along to her readers. I thought I'd join in the fun!
1) What books are on your favorite shelf?
All of Marilu Henner's books, Hip tranquil chick, all of Mariel Hemingway's books, and all of Ina Garten's books.
2) What DVDs are on your favorite shelf?
The Grinch, Kill Bill series, The Wedding Planner, What lies beneath (crazy selection...I know)
3) What are you 2 favorite cookbooks?
I can't choose just 2, really! Anything by Ina Garten (she rocks), and Betty Crocker (I have my mom's old one...like from the 1950's-cool huh?)
4) Select one to three recipes you will cook for your special guests?
I make a mean lasagna, a delish roasted chicken, or rockin steak!
5) What will we be drinking that's available?
Chardonnay, iced tea, or water...
Now list 5 random facts about myself.....
1) I like raw peaches, but cannot stand cooked peaches (like in a pie, ewww, tastes like soap)
2) When I grew up, my merged family was the opposite of the Brady Bunch (my 2 sisters and I were from my dad, my stepmother had 3 sons)
3) I shamelessly talk to my dog, as in carry on a conversation with her...am I nuts?
4) I shamelessly talk to any animal...okay, I am nuts!
5) I have recently taken to making my own pizzas, from the homemade pizza dough on up!
Now it's your turn to list your favorite fives!
My Organized Spice Drawer
16 hours ago